LET THIS WHOLE WORLD BE CALLED A FAIRYTALE …
It is possible to contact us and …
Do you have a question or just want to book an appointment?
Booking. com Traveller Review Awards
followers on Instagram
followers on Facebook
From Jastrebarsko all the way to the house you are guided by signposts called Holiday house Bajka ***
If you are coming by highway from the direction of Zagreb or Rijeka (exit Jastrebarsko), the distance from the exit to the house is about 9 kilometers
Nearest airport: 40 km
Nearest train station: 8 km
Nearest bus station: 6 km
Nearest shop: 1 km, also, you can buy fresh bread every morning (except Sunday) in the mobile shop (van) which passes right next to the house at around 11 am
The nearest restaurant: „Ivančić“ (2 km), „Forest yard“ (3 km) or simply head towards Jastrebarsko
Nearest gas station: 7 km
Nearest pharmacy: 7 km
Nearest major city:
7 km to Jastrebarsko
18 km to Samobor
30 km to Karlovac
40 km to Zagreb
Important to know: the road is paved all the way, and in the winter months the snow is cleaned regularly
An ideal place for your peaceful and relaxing holiday from the hectic and stressful lifestyle.
Walking, cycling and hiking in the surrounding hills through forest roads, meadows and vineyards are just some of the activities that will provide an unforgettable experience for adventurers and nature lovers, even those who are not yet or simply spend unforgettable moments in the fresh air in silence and peace, with a camera in hand, experience a special atmosphere and rest your body and soul.
During your stay here, be sure to visit:
– peak Japetić at 815 m above sea level,
– Mountain lodge “Žitnica” only 1 hour walk from which there is a unique view into the distance towards Sv. Geri, Alpama…
– peak Plešivica, at 580 m above sea level, Mountain lodge “Poljanice” located in a dense coniferous forest only 45 minutes walk offers a handful of activities and natural beauties that you will not forget for a long time (which includes a playground for your children), and in winter an idyllic toboggan run for the youngest.
– peak Oštrc, at 752 nmv 2 hours pleasant walk on forest paths and many meadows for picnics
– Old town Okić, at 411 m above sea level, 10 minutes by car
More about Jastrebarsko, what to see, do, visit or taste at the link: www.tzgj.hr
What to see
What to do
What to taste
Let this whole world be called a Fairytale…
Vranov dol 51, Jastrebarsko
Experience your Fairytale with us!